IMECONF - a management conference, a network, a learning experience
The 5th International Conference on Research in Management and Economics will take place this year on the 17 -19 December 2021 in Berlin, Germany. we are delighted to announce that the fifth edition of the event will not only live up to, but exceed the expectations of our academic community.
What’s in store for 2021? A highly diverse and knowledgeable speaker board, endless networking and learning opportunities, and, of course, a free tour of the spectacular city of Berlin. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the event and help you navigate through the three content-packed days of presentations, workshops, and lectures. If you are an academic, a scholar, a researcher, or another professional in the field of management and economics, then this is the one event this year you can’t afford to miss!
Dates of Importance
A platform for idea and knowledge sharing
Conference Dates: 17 -19 December 2021
Expand your network at this leading management conference of 2021
Why academics pick IMECONF among management conference of 2021
Not your average economics conference
MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE – PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Number.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Who attends this economic conference
All economics and management conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.