It Is Time to Attend the Leading Economics Conference Of 2020
Are you on board for a new edition of economics conference 2020 IMECONF at Brussels? Enhance your knowledge, share your research findings, establish new connections, and expand your academic network at economics conference 2020. This year’s conference focuses on various topics in the field of Economics including Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Economic Systems, Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, Banking, Taxation, and many others.
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Economics conference 2020 topics:
- Aggregate Demand & Supply
- Applied Economics
- Budget Deficits & Public Debt
- Comparative Economics
- Compound Interest
- Consumer Credit
- Economic Development
- Economic Growth
- Economic Institutions
- Economic Systems
- Employment and Unemployment
- Energy Economics
- Fiscal Policy
- Fundamental Economics
- Global Economy
- Human Capital
- Income Distribution
- International Economics
- Money Management/Budgeting
- National & Regional Economies
- Political Economy
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Get to Know the High-Profile Speakers of economics conference 2020
Prof. Małgorzata Runiewicz-Wardyn, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor at the Kozminski University, with main scientific and research interests related to regional innovation ecosystems, technological dynamics and industry cluster activity and regional R&D and innovation policies. She has been a Postdoctoral Visiting Fellow at Harvard University, Institute of Urban and Regional Development at Berkeley University of California, Stanford University and Université libre de Bruxelles. She is the author of 6 monographs and over 40 other scientific publications.
Florence Duvivier is Assistant Professor at the Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship in NEOMA Business School, France. Her main fields of research are Strategy and International Strategy, Offshoring and Outsourcing, International Management, Expatriates and Inpatriates Management. The role of expatriates and inpatriates in offshoring operations is at the centre of Florence’s work.
Hanna Soroka-Potrzebna – PhD of economic sciences in the Institute of Management on Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management at University of Szczecin (Poland). She specialize in project management, organization management and use of heuristic methods. Member of the West Pomeranian Regional Group of IPMA Poland.
It is the delegate’s responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Belgium and apply for a visa, if necessary.