International management conference 2020
We cannot wait to share the good news: IMECONF is back for 2020! Our annual management conference will take place September 11th-13th, 2020 at Brussels’s Marivaux Hotel Congress & Seminar Centre. IMECONF is a gathering of an international audience of scholars, academics, and researchers in the field at a human resource conference, project management conference, tourism management conference, knowledge management conference. So stay tuned, check the website and save the date!
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
International management conference topics:
- Advertising Management
- Arts Management
- Business Management
- Change Management
- Communications Management
- Critical Management
- Disaster Management
- Environment Management
- Events Management
- Expense Management
- Financial Management
- Food Management
- Tourism Management
- Hotel & Lodging Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Insurance Management
- Investment Management
- Leisure Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Public Sector Management
- Quality Management and Assurance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tax Management
- Time Management
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Knowledgeable Speakers’ Board of 2020 International Management Conference
Prof. Małgorzata Runiewicz-Wardyn, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor at the Kozminski University, with main scientific and research interests related to regional innovation ecosystems, technological dynamics and industry cluster activity and regional R&D and innovation policies. She has been a Postdoctoral Visiting Fellow at Harvard University, Institute of Urban and Regional Development at Berkeley University of California, Stanford University and Université libre de Bruxelles. She is the author of 6 monographs and over 40 other scientific publications.
Florence Duvivier is Assistant Professor at the Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship in NEOMA Business School, France. Her main fields of research are Strategy and International Strategy, Offshoring and Outsourcing, International Management, Expatriates and Inpatriates Management. The role of expatriates and inpatriates in offshoring operations is at the centre of Florence’s work.
Hanna Soroka-Potrzebna – PhD of economic sciences in the Institute of Management on Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management at University of Szczecin (Poland). She specialize in project management, organization management and use of heuristic methods. Member of the West Pomeranian Regional Group of IPMA Poland.
It is the delegate’s responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Belgium and apply for a visa, if necessary.